Click the image above to view more weddings!


For more information, or if you're interested in having me as your Wedding DJ / MC,

Tara & Scott's Wedding Reception - October 23rd 2010

Tara & Scott shared their special day on Saturday, October 23rd 2010. They exchanged vows at a nearby church, and celebrated in Blue Bell, PA at The Mermaid Lake Paddock Room. I have worked outdoors at Mermaid Lake for large corporate events, but never inside for a Wedding Reception. The Paddock Room had a very "rustic" look, and went along very well with the pumpkins and hay bails that Tara & Scott used to decorate for their Fall Wedding. I knew I was going to have a challenge later in the evening when the Phillies/Giants NLCS game started.........and the fact that there was a TV placed in the corner of the room didn't make my job any easier! I managed to keep the dance floor packed until the Reception ended, and I will admit...... I did step over to the TV a few times to check the score. Here's how Tara & Scott's Reception went:
4:30-5:30pm -  Cocktail Hour
5:32pm - Parents & Bridal Party Introduced
              "Bring Em Out" - T.I.
5:35pm - Bride & Groom Introduction
5:36pm - Tara & Scott's First Dance
          "Only You Can Love Me This Way" - Keith Urban
5:40pm - Maid of Honor & Best Man Toast
6:02pm - Dinner Buffet
7:15pm - Bride & Father Dance
              "Stand By Me"Ben E. King
7:19pm - Groom & Mother Dance
              "Through The Years" - Kenny Rogers
7:24pm - Cake Cutting
               "Sugar Sugar" - The Archies
7:26pm - Open Dancing
8:24pm - Bouquet & Garter Toss
8:30pm - 10:00pm - Open Dancing


Congratulations Tara & Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment