Click the image above to view more weddings!


For more information, or if you're interested in having me as your Wedding DJ / MC,

Brianna's Sweet 16 Party - October 15th 2010

I normally skip blogging about Birthday Parties and School Dances....but decided I would share Brianna's Sweet 16 Party for anyone that thought I only did Wedding Receptions. Brianna & her friends partied downstairs at LaMassaria at Bella Vista in Gilbertsville, PA. The party started at 7 and the dance floor was packed from the minute Brianna's friends entered the doors. The party was supposed to end at 11pm........ let's just say there was a line of cars and sleepy parents in the parking lot outside until 11:30. Brianna was happy to compile a request list of her favorite songs which included Top 40 hits and hip-hop. Here's a few photos and a short video of some dance floor action: (The sound on the video is a little distorted thanks to my 18" Yorkville subwoofers)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment